Kim Michele Brandau, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- 1995-2000: Resident in Surgery, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- 1994-1995: Intern in Surgery, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- 1993-1994: Intern in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- 1989-1993: University of So. California School of Medicine Los Angeles, California Doctorate of Medicine Awarded June 1993
- 1985-1989: Chapman College, Orange, CA Bachelor of Science, Summa Cum Laude
- American Society of Breast disease
- Swenson, K., Stamos M., Klein S. The role of barium enema in colostomy closure in trauma patients. American Surgeon 63(10), 893-5, Oct. 1997
- Swenson. K, Seu P., Kinkhabwala M., et al. Liver transplantation for adult polycystic liver disease. Hepatology 28 (2), 412-5 Aug. 1998
- Swenson, K., Ke B., Wang T.» et al, Fas Ligand gene transfer to renal allografts in rats: effect on allograft survival. Transplantation 65(2), 15560, Jan. 1998.
- Goss J., Shackleton C., Swenson K., et al. Orthotropic liver transplantation for congenital biliary atresia: An eleven year single center experience. Annals of surgery 224(3), 276-84
- Goss J., Shackleton C., McDiarmid S., Maggard M, Swenson K., et al. Long-term), result of pediatric liver transplantation: an analysis of 569 transplants. Annals of Surgery 228(3), 411-20, Sept. 1998.
- Goss J., Shackleton C., Maggard M., Swenson K., Busuttil R. Incidence of acute rejection in African-American liver transplant recipients. Transplant Proceedings 30(4), 1492-4, June 1998
- Shackleton, C., Shackleton C,, Swenson K., et al. The impact of microsurgical hepatic arterial reconstruction on the outcome of liver Transplantation for congenital biliary atresia, American Journal of Surgery 173(5), 431-5, May 1997
- Rigberg D., Centeno J., Kirn F., Ke B., Swenson K., Maggard M., McFadden D., Irradiation-induced up-regulation of Fas in esophageal squamos cell carcinoma is not accompanied by Fas-Ligand-mediated apoptosis. Journal of Surgical Oncology 71(2), 91-6, June 1999.
- Farmer, D., Seu P., Swenson K, et al. Current and future treatment modalities for hepatocellular carcinoma. Liver Transplantation 1(2), 361-395, Aug. 1997.
- 1986-1988 Research Assistant, Chapman College, Department of Biology Project: Purification of Osteogenic Inhibitory Protein
- 1996-1998 Research Fellow, Dumont-UCLA Liver Transplant Center
Project: Gene therapy applications in transplantation and oncology